Thursday, April 07, 2005

Here goes...

This seems a little odd seeing as how I have not even started officially training for the marathon yet. I guess I'm in the mental preparation phase. Phase one...create a web journal of my training. Phase two...? Phase three...win marathon. That's my plan of attack for now. No really, I'm freaked out. Until recently, my running history included the eight laps around the WHS gym we did before volleyball practice and the mile they made us run in freshman gym class. I ran track one year in high school. My event was the 50 yard dash, and I ran in that heat that didn't count towards anything. And I usually lost. So I think it will be amazing if I can pull off a marathon. Not to mention if I manage to keep up writing on this blog, or if it ever ends up to be interesting. Lofty goals.

No comments: