Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Tidbits

I managed to not give two thoughts to my blog name over the weekend.  I did, however, go to a crab fest!  And Father's Day Brunch, and a Bayside Tigers softball (playoffs!).



The Rupper was a superstar.  We try to make having a baby look like the easiest thing in the world - hoping maybe our friends will have some kids themselves.  The Rupper gonna need some playmates once he understands how to play with other kids without just lunging at their eyeballs.

Crafting was kept to a  minimum - despite the fact that I had both Friday and Saturday nights to myself.  I finished the binding on 2 of my 3 Bad Idea Quilts.  So close.  So freaking close.  I'll explain more about these quilts later.  I have dreams of finishing BIQ #3 this evening.  Maybe just writing about it will make it so...


No comments: