Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Fun and Some Blocks

First up: the family fun.  We went up to Baltimore yesterday to watch John's beloved Liverpool play a soccer match against Tottenum Hotspur.  Which would have been the most fun, had it been 30 degrees cooler.  95 degrees and blazing sun do not make for a happy baby.  So the Rupper and I watched the majority of the game from the concourse.  We were not alone, however.  There were plenty of other mothers with infants and other infirm types hanging out there.  John enjoyed himself even though he had to watch by himself.  I guess it reminded him of watching at home, an activity he also does mostly by himself. 





This morning I completed the first two blocks ("Susannah") for the How Far Will You Go QAL.  So far so good.  I'm going to use a bunch of blue fabrics culled from the Mumma stash, with white as the background.  I think they are going to look very handsome together. 


No comments: